Sunday, August 16, 2009

Goodbye. For now...

Japan. Thailand. Cambodia. Vietnam. Australia. Singapore. Europe. Africa.

I leave in 14 hours - and though I have a lot of loose ends that still need tying - the reality has yet to really hit me.

It has been a long time since an update on here. Maybe I got a little lazy. Or maybe just busy. Or maybe both. I guess I phase in and out of periods of productivity and motivation. Though, I think it is safe to say that motivation and productivity will have to be on my side for the next while. I hope they are at least.

I will be keep a journal, each day hopefully. And I will do my best to update on here when I can with any worthwhile stories or photographs.

To anyone who might read this - if I didn't see you before I left, I apologize. It does not mean I will miss you any less.

See you in a year, or three...