Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bike Ride #2

For the second Saturday in a row now, I have gone on a bike ride. Today, I got Cody out with me!

Today I rode from home, out to North Van to meet Cody, then we continued on through to West Van, across the bridge and through Stanley Park, to Kitsilano, then home. Much the same as the ride Robbie & I did last weekend, though I started from home rather than West Vancouver.  

I am tired. My legs are a little sore. I feel incredible.

In total the ride was about 31 miles, or 51 km's. Needless to say, I am pretty pleased with myself. Thats one step closer to doing a 100 km ride before the summer is done with. Below is the route I took - points A & I are home...


Robbie and I now have plans to ride out to Matt's cabin in Deroche, hopefully soon. That trip is around 80 km's. Though, judging by the way my legs feel currently, I think that I may need to do a little more training before we take it on.