Friday, May 16, 2008

I have a hernia...

I've had a hectic day. My mind is currently numb. However, saying such things goes again the point and purpose of this blog page of mine now doesn't it.

I want to opt out of anything too involved of deep for tonight - but before I call it a night, I just wanted to touch on something quickly.

Does anyone notice that things always seem to work out as they should?

I've always felt this. Always. Whether the dilemma at hand is a big one, or a minor one, things will just work themselves out if you allow them to.

I have had found far too many times in my life that when things seem to be headed toward disaster, or even a fate much less disastrous, lets say things are just headed towards inconvenience. If you don't try too hard to force a certain outcome, things will just work out. It always seems to happen.

And I suppose it may take some time to realize this, in certain instances...

I also realize that this position on life may be due largely in part to my positive and optimistic outlook on everything. But for real, try it out. Just live your life each day like things will work out for you. And they will!

Today it was minor things that focused my thoughts around this subject. And I also found out that I DO in fact have a hernia - so I am wondering now why my overall mood at the end of the day is a good one. I'm not sure I can answer that though. I just know that things feel like they are right where they should be today, all annoyances and health issues aside.

But, the nyquil is telling me that it is time to sleep. I must succumb.