Tuesday, May 20, 2008

first date.....maybe?

So. I didn't post anything yesterday.

Working for 12 hours straight after having the weekend off is challenging enough for me however - so we will call it even.

I'm not sure that I even had a particular 'new' challenge today even. I did ride on my bike twice today though. Half an hour on my break from work, and half an hour after I got home. Being active is becoming more and more addictive it seems - which is a good thing, considering I would like to keep the activity up in lieu of being messy and out of shape. Feeling like shit sucks!

I have been in an incredible mood...since Saturday I suppose. It's funny how sometimes, certain social situations can cause you to act unlike your usual self. As shy as I tend to be, I managed to meet a really rad girl, and get her number no less, all while on a hike with Cody. After a night at the beach with her, Justin, Cody, and Dani, I am more than excited to see her again. I don't want to jump the gun here of anything, but you know how you get that feeling about someone sometimes? Well, I've had it once before...and I think I might be getting it once again. I guess I'll have to just wait and see!

I'm taking her to see Coheed & Cambria at the Commodore tomorrow night. Stoked! This is one of those night where I want to go to sleep just so tomorrow comes faster! Off I go!