Sunday, May 11, 2008

Are we really happy with who we are right now?

Relationships fail because we forget to tend to them. They become comfortable. So comfortable that we begin to take their existence for granted. There used to be a person in my life who meant more to me than anything else in this world. A lot has changed since then... and with that change has come the conclusion that if I could have the chance to do things over again, I would do something new every single day to show her how much I loved her. Something new, every day. Brand new.

Apply that to yourself...to your relationships... Do you take them for granted?

Now apply that to your life.

That is the basis for this blog, in a roundabout kind of way. Everyday. One post. One challenge. The challenge to capture a moment, to capture or share an idea, to create, to imagine, and to inspire. Something new and fresh everyday. And with each day...the willingness to share it with you.

My plan is to use this as a space to document new experiences, to showcase creative exploits, and to share ideas and thoughts that I may have. This is for me... but this is for you too. I hope to keep this space free of rants and raves - unless of course I feel that those rants and raves are of a useful nature. I don't want to write about how bad my week was, nor do I wish to use this as a storage space for self loathing or self pity. This is a place for solutions and inspiration.

Now...where to start...